#晩ごはん #晩御飯 #おうちごはん #夜ごはん #うちごはん #おうちごはんlover #食卓 #手作りご飯 #料理写真 #器好き #器 #献立 #家庭料理 #フーディーテーブル #木下和美
오빠는 야근이니 오늘은 혼밥 #멍게비빔밥 #두릅
요리하기 귀찮은날엔 삼겹살넣은 김치찌개에 달걀반숙 슥슥 비벼먹으면 최고🤤♥️
갑자기 육회가 먹고 싶다는 백여시 👩🏻🍳오케이! 정육점 가서 고기 한 근 끊어와! 목포의 아들 백여시는 전라도 스타일 고추장육회를 좋아하는데 고추장육회랑 콩국수에 설탕 넣는거 빼면 전라도 입맛이라고는 1도 찾아볼 수 없어요.. #뼛속까지초딩입맛
#고추장육회 #육회비빔밥 #곱창김
*** GIVEAWAY! *** I have a fantastic kit of ingredients and a Merchant Gourmet Cookbook to give away to one lucky winner in the UK!
I’ve been cooking with the Leathams ‘Asian Box’ this week , which is full of great stuff like Pulled Pork , Tofu and Kimchi (available at leathams.co.uk; link in bio.) The kit , together with the cookbook , is worth over £50 and you can skip the next trip to the shops…
All you have to do to enter to win the ‘Asian Box’ is: - Like this post
Tag a friend who loves to cook!
I will randomly select and contact the winner on 14th April. Tag as many friends as you like , there are no restrictions on entries!
The first meal I cooked was my Isolation version of Bibimbap. The recipe’s below. If you’re cooking from the box , I’d love to see your recipe ideas and photos – get involved!
360g Brown , Red and Wild Rice*
500g BBQ Pulled Pork*
300g Organic Tofu*
100ml Citrus juice (lime , orange or lemon)
1 Carrot – Finely sliced
4 Portions of ‘greens’ – Cabbage , spinach or kale etc
20ml Soy Sauce
Crispy Onion to garnish*
Pickles to garnish
Sriracha Sauce – to taste!* *ingredients from the Asian Box
Cooking Guide - Pre-heat the oven to 200°c
- Cook the rice in salted boiling water. This will take about 35 minutes
- Dice 300g of Tofu (approximately 2cm) and marinate in the citrus juice with 50ml of Sriracha sauce for about 30 minutes. The leftover tofu can be kept in water , in a sealed container for 5 days
- Place the pulled pork on an oven tray and cook for 10-12 minutes , until piping hot
- Remove the Tofu from the marinade and in a hot pan , fry for 3-4 minutes , or until caramelised
- Stir fry the greens , adding the soy sauce when hot
- Blanch the carrots until slightly softened
- Fry the eggs
- Add some pickles , if you have them
- Assemble the dish!
#giveaway #competition #giveaways #freefood #ukcompetition #ukfood #isolationinspiration #isolationcreation #isolation #stayhome #staysafe #asianfood #homecooking #homecooked #londonfood #londonfoodie #guthealth #healthyfood #healthyeating #recipeideas #foodblog #datenight #eatingin #bibimbap #homecook #foodideas #korean
***HEALTHY CARROT CAKE***
Sooo , we are kind of over Banana Bread in our house - not because it’s not delicious but just because we’ve had it too often and so I decided to turn to another classic cake and remove the white flour / refined sugar / butter and oils (yes , no oil!!) and up the nutrition to create this beauty
My Healthy Carrot Cake Loaf with (the most addictively delicious) Cream Cheese Frosting is the perfect #guiltfree #healthycake 🥳 🥕 🥳 🥕 🥳
1 1/2 Cups - Carrots , grated
2 Small Bananas - ripe (can swap for 1/4 cup maple syrup)
2 Eggs (or flax eggs)
1/2 Cup - Milk (any)
1/4 Cup Plain Yoghurt (or apple sauce or oil)
1/2 Cup - Coconut Sugar
1 Cup - Spelt Flour (or all purpose , wholemeal)
1/4 Cup - Whole Oats @bobsredmill
1/4 Cup - Chopped Nuts (Walnuts , Pecans or Almonds)
1/4 Cup - Almond Flour (or dried almond pulp)
1 Teaspoon - Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon - Baking Soda
1 1/2 Teaspoon - Cinnamon
1/2 Teaspoon - Nutmeg
1/2 Teaspoon - Ground Ginger (dried)
1/4 Teaspoon - Salt
1 Tub (8oz) - Cream Cheese (can use dairy free cream cheese or thick coconut cream)
4 Tablespoons - Maple Syrup / Honey
1/2 Teaspoon - Fresh Lemon Zest
1.Preheat oven to 350F and grease/line your loaf tin.
2.Lets prepare the wet ingredients first.
Mash the bananas ,then add eggs , milk & yoghurt and whisk until fully combined.
3.Now lets add the dry ingredients. Add all the other ingredients (except the carrots) and sift the flour to make your loaf even lighter.
4.Lastly , fold in your carrots.
5.Pour your batter into your loaf tin and bake for between 40-55 minutes.
6.Check your loaf around 40 minutes and if your toothpick is fully clean then it’s done.
7.Allow loaf to cool completely
8. Let’s make the frosting.
9.Whip the 3 ingredients together (with an electric whisk ideally) taste and adjust the sweetness to your liking.
Don’t forget to save this recipe , share your photos and tag #coconuttykids
#healthybaking #veganbaking #paleorecipes #carrotcake #kidapprovedfood #healthyrecipe #refinedsugarfree #dubaifoodie #dubaifoodbloggers #foodstagram #quarantinebaking #foodphotography #floridamoms #homecook #easyrecipes
This healthy Vegan Cauliflower Casserole with #HempSeeds is creamy and filling yet low-carb.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 6 tablespoons breadcrumbs , gluten-free if needed
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup cooked potato , peel before cooking (about 1 medium potato)
- ¼ onion , medium (cook with potato)
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¾ cup raw cashews , see note
- ½ cup unsweetened cashew milk , almond works too
- 1 cup veggie broth , low sodium if needed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Make sauce. Cook potato and onion by boiling until soft. Place all sauce ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
3. Make breadcrumb parmesan topping by placing breadcrumbs , pine nuts , hemp seeds , and salt into a food processor and pulse until crumbly. Take half of the breadcrumb parmesan mixture and set aside for the topping.
4. Wash the head of cauliflower and slice it into thick slices , about ½ inch thick. Make sure to get out most of the thick stem.
5. Line the cauliflower pieces up on a tray and sprinkle with the other half of the breadcrumb parmesan mix , making sure to coat both sides of each piece. It doesn’t have to be fully coated , just looking for some added texture to the cauliflower. If your cauliflower is dry then you can always brush with veggie broth or oil to help get the mixture to stick.
6. Layer the slices into a square baking dish (I used 9 x 9 inches).
7. Pour the sauce over the top until it fully covers the cauliflower. You will use all but ~ ½ - ¾ cup of the sauce.
8. Sprinkle the other half of the breadcrumb parmesan mix over the top. Then sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves.
Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes. Check at 35 minutes by piercing it with a fork to see how cooked the cauliflower is. I like it more on the al dente side , but you can continue to cook until your preferred texture is reached. Keep in mind it will cook a little more as it is cooling.
Sup ayam #yantykitchen #supayam #sayamasak #masakmasak #cookwithlove #cookingismypassion #foodporn #foodpornmalaysia #foodpornasia #foodgasm #foodie #instafood #instafoodporn #instacook #instafoodgram #masakapahariini #jommakan #homecooking #homecook #homecooked
Who else fights for the caramelized eggs
I love tom khem Lao caramelized pork stew especially with pork belly! Recipe is in my bio or here: https://saengskitchen.com/2020/04/09/tom-khem-lao-caramelized-pork/
#laofood #laos #lao #laotian #laofoodmovement #laosangeles #porkbelly #hardboiledegg #losangeles #egg #recipe #cooking #homecook #foodblogger #foodpic #foodpost #instafoodie #tasty #foodporn